Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Enlarged testicles, swollen. Help

Hello Every now and then my right side of my ball sack would enlarge and feels like it swells, this has only occurred in the past 2-3 months. If I squeeze it gently I can feel it go back inside and it disappears but then reappears seconds later. I would look some times and it would not be there? Need answers ASAP please :)?????
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
The problem that you are describing seems to be an inguinal hernia. Here the intestines protrude out and hang into the scrotum and on gentle pressure reduce back into the abdomen. Hernia as such can only be cured by surgical intervention and you will need to be looked at by a surgeon. After the surgical reference please revert back about the diagnosis made and the treatment options and I can surely guide you about the future options.
Regards and get well soon.
Answered: Fri, 3 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor