Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Enlarged testicles, obesity. Surgery required to reduce size. Cost of surgery?

Is there somtimes an age issuse where the testicle area gets to large(or obesity might have grown there) and requires surgery(or later obesity subsides). and if sugery is required is there a specific fund raiser program(also), (long term hospitality(costs) required), no insurance a smile face is my first payment
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Testicle cannot be enlarged due to obesity.
Most probably the scrotal skin might got enlarged and looking big .It can be due to obesity.
If you want to get it reduced,Scrotoplasty can be done and reduce the size of it.
I am sorry that i do not have any idea of fund raising programme.
If it is not causing any problem,you can leave it.
Anyhow,consult a surgeon/Urologist and proceed.
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 21 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor