Enlarged quincy tonsils and adenoids, repeated attacks tonsillitis, sore throat, difficulty in breathing

Hi My son is aged 9. He has enlarged quingy tonsils, enlarged adenoids and a recent ex ray showed he as a mild DNS towards the right. He has been getting regular tonsillitis attacks for the past 4 years.Sometimes twice a month. He is down with a sore throat every 15 days. He has great difficulty in breathing at night. Breathes mainly through his mouth. The breathing is very noisy. What should be his line of treatment ? Thanks..
Thu, 17 May 2012