Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Enlarged mushy left testicle

Yeah i was just wondering why my left testicle has a mushy feeling that feels like it is attached to does not hurt what could be the problem
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello jeremy;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
A painless swelling of testicle can be a hydrocele which happens as a result of watery fluid getting collected in between the testes and the sac in which the testes is present.Similar but painful conditions can happen like varicocele;epidydimitis etc also .Better option is to consult a doctor and get examined to get a proper diagnosis and then get treated for the problem.
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it may be cyst or normal epididymis.
u need to be examine by surgeon
dont touch or press it
wear loose cloths
avoid trauma to it in any form
Answered: Thu, 2 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor