Enlarged heart with a CT ratio of 13.5 in a 26.5 chest. What is cardiomegaly ?

Hi, i just got my X-ray result today and says the empression Cardiomegaly, the heart is enlarged with a CT ratio of 13.5 in a 26.5 chest and i feel dizzy sometimes when i move too much and mostly i will felt it during noon time before lunch, i feel like my balance is not normal floating like. i thought in the beggining its a vertigo, so i just fince my nose and blow air out from my ears and i feel fine after wards.im 38 yrs old, healthy. I am also doing my fitness exercise treadmill twice a week. my concerns whats is this all about cardiomegaly.
Sat, 14 May 2011