Emotional shock, severe anxiety, clinical depression. On neuro feedback. Treatment options?

I had an emotional shock last year which sent my mind reeling and put me in a severe anxiety state - I have not been able to recover since, despite trying many different medications and also natural therapies (including counselling). I still have extreme anxiety and this has subsequently gone into a clinical depression - to the point where I can hardly function anymore. The only thing that worked a couple of months ago was neurofeedback , but that only lasted a couple of weeks. I am at desperation stage of what to do.
Sat, 27 Oct 2012