Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Emotional shock, psychological disorder, stammering, unable to finish sentences. Treatment options?

hello i was talking very fluently until i reached the age of 25 when i suffered from psychological disorder that happened to me because of emotional shock which cause me to talk hardly and stuttering and my words were blocked before finishing them i can not say one complete sentence especially in front of people i hardly can move my lips to say a words
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

you need a detailed psychological counselling along with the proper management from psychiatrist therefore consult both them of them for proper mangement.

Answered: Sat, 27 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. A K M Wasim Rahman's  Response
Hello what you actually need is - Speech training.
As you were able to talk previously no anatomical or physiological problem is there , just a few training session and you will be alright.
Consult a speech therapist as soon as possible.
Dont worry you will be alright.
Have a good life.
Answered: Sat, 27 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor