Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Elevated uric acid levels. Do I need to take medication?

I am 44 years old and my uric acid report comes to 5.95. I have got attack on right ankle and it is minor now as it erects just a few weeks back. I am married and living in Islamabad, Pakistan. Can I immediately rush to the doctor for getting any advice to take Zyloric tablets to use at present I am not taking any medicine but avoiding different diet . Please suggest further advice.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
HI Kash
if you are diagnosed of acute gout attack it is worth taking zyloric 1 to 2 tablets per day under guidance of your doctor

Answered: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor