Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Elevated and squishy textured moles on the back. What could these be?

I am concerned over two moles located on my back. They re both about the same size (Maybe the size of a pencil eraser.) I watched a video online on how some moles are cancerous. It got me paranoid so I checked and I noticed them. The one I can reach is elevated slightly and is squishy-like in texture. I m wondering if they may be skin tags , regular moles, or cancerous moles. Please state you opinion!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Welcome to HCM.

I is hard to comment without having a look.

Signs of cancer are

1. Sudden increase in the size.
2. Blood ooze.
3. Change of color.

It will be wise to get examined by a dermatologist/ surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 25 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor