Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Elderly male has multiple nosebleeds, please help

My uncle had 117 over 77 blood pressure. However, he has had 3 nose bleeds today. He is 74 male. He is very active and works alot. What should I do ?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  283
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
He might have an ulcer in there, does he pick it a lot?
Answered: Thu, 22 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
it need physical examination for reason so please consult ENT specalist there to reach a diagnosis.
Answered: Wed, 12 Oct 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor