Effects of using of mobile on health

An Aaurvedic doctor told after reserch continue Mobile use is a mojor cause of sudden Heart Attack is correct ? effect of mobile on health
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
1.Cell waves affect the heart more if you keep the mobile in upper left pocket or use it for long periods every day. 2.If you speak for more than 1 hr.,radiation affect the brain leading to stress effects. 3.Effects of mobile are more on body's soft parts like eyes & testicles.Vision is diminished and sperm count is decreased. 4.In children the brain is in developing stage and the central nervous system is badly affected with excessive use.The radiation may affect their memory power and decrease their analytical power,they may develop anger and uneasiness. 5.Other effects include: headache,mental fatigue and weakness of the body. 6.Mobile users may be affected by neurological disease in long term. 7.Excessive use of mobile may lead to cancer (10 yrs.).It is under investigation. Hope this helps.