Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Effects of over masturbation

Hi doctor, due to over masturbation,body and penis is can i take shilajeet rasayan n my chest is becoming like a girl breast slowly
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  974
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Monty
First thing to remember is that ocassion manstrubation causes no weakness. excess of it has impact on mind first and then on body. the effects are totally reversible. Many times patients opt for very rich diet to suppliment, which is not digested and also causes digestive problems. have balanced diet. change your habit. yes you can have shilajit rasayan to suppliment the vitality.
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Hi Monty;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Mastrubation as such is harmless if control is maintained so first of all please try to control the excessive urge to do it.As for weakness of penis it is just in your mind the penis remains as it is through out your life so better don't worry ;it may be like due to over mastrubation you may feel that ejaculation is early making you feel weak physically & mentally.As for Shilajit rasayan you can take it if you like & the breast is also problem due to lack of exercise.
So please eat healthy food what ever you feel & exercise then you will see the difference in your body ;chest and you will look fit & if you do occassional mastrubation even your penis weakness will disappear.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 28 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You are releasing far too many hormones and neurotransmitters. Thus, your body chemistry quickly changes and you need some time for the the two to elevate. There are many supplements which can help you but the best would be to avoid masturbation or intercourse and anything that would otherwise lead to ejaculation of semen. Whenever you find yourself bored or looking at things which arouse you, avoid it. Keep your mind on other tasks. It takes roughly about a month for the hormones and neurotransmitters to regenerate but it will take longer for them to return to stability. Don't get excited and return to your old ways. Instead, focus on other areas of your life to keep your mind busy and youthful. Avoid processed foods, junk foods, frozen foods, canned foods, coffee, alcohol and sugar. They may provide your body with a quick boost but you will only crash afterwards. If you wish to regain what you once thought you had, avoid these things and begin to eat more whole grain products (rice, spaghetti, bread, nuts), vegetables and fruits (raw), milk products (skim milk, soy milk and low fat yogurt), meat and alternatives (lean ground beef, skinless chicken breast, skinless turkey breast, eggs). If you are truly worried about over masturbation, then focus on your diet more so than anything. After about a month without sex, begin to be more conscious of what you eat and try to eat more smaller meals throughout the day and you'll notice that within that month alone of eating plenty of the things I mentioned, you'll notice great improvements. Also, this diet will only cleanse your body and have your bowels constantly moving to prevent buildup.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor