Effect of workload on relationship, how to come out of it ?

i am a software engineer i am not finding time to spend with my family ..which is making my relationship with my wife very weak and i am frustrated with this..i donno how to come out of it can i meet a psychiatrist??
Wed, 2 Dec 2009
's  Response

if ur so stressed go out during weekend wid her......cll her in between r smsm her mayb a word r a sentence wud b perfectly 5n....whn u cum bak frm work ask her hw is ur day dear...giv a helping hand for small things nd if u cant do eny above bfore going 2 sleep ask her hw ws her day say abt ur day give her kiss and tap her....say gudnt dear hold each other sleeppp......

it will surely chng ur life........i bet its frm my personal experience

parimal's  Response
This can lead to more problems in your life. you need to spend time for her, its all relations including sexual relation ship, it better to save some time for the family.
rambha's  Response
This si quite common in the recnt days due to carrier building. You need to sit and talk with your wife, expliain her about your work. Atleast once in week give her the whole day and take her out