Effect of increased level of SGPT?

hi. i am 30 years old and previous day i checked my SGPT value by lab . That is reported 87 while its normal value is mentioned on it is regards,
imran
Wed, 25 Jun 2014
there is no consequence from SGPT level elevation in itself. SGPT elevation may mean damage to your liver. 87 is not a very high value and it may appear in serious or not so serious conditions. You need a thorough evaluation of your medical history and a complete laboratory evaluation including (among others) both transaminases, Alkaline phosphatase, g-glutamyl-transferase and a liver ultrasound.
Kind Regards!