Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Ears hearing sounds of water swishing, soreness and painful headaches, anger, cure ?

My sister has an ear that feels/ sounds like water swishing, a possible recent concussion with much soreness and pain headaches , anger and no insurance or money (55) a cat scan came out clear. What can i suggest to help her- homopathy, quietness (she is anything but quiet with a son that has loud rock music and her constant talking and anger.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Evaluation of your problem needs some more inputs from you:

Does your sister also have hearing loss?

does she also have discharging ear?

Did she receive any trauma to the ear?

I would suggest you to get a pure tone audiogram of your sister from any of the ent clinics to know about her hearing and also it gives you some information about the condition of the ear.
On basis of which further treatment can be suggested.
Answered: Mon, 28 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor