Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Early signs of depression, poor mental health. What sort of treatment is required?

Dear doctor, I know a friend who is showing early signs of depression and I want him to seek help. He is a student l and I would like to know how I can convince him to see a doctor as he is refusing to talk about this. In case he agrees to see a doctor, I would like a contact number so that I can book am appointment. I would really appreciate your help with this. Thank you very much for your time.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

In many cases of depression person lost their motivation for treatment and they become hopeless to get well. In such case, it is better you are taking step forward.

To search psychiatrist in your area take help of healthcare magic or google with keywords like 'psychiatrist in your city'.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor