Early refills on depression

phamacy question are techs allowed to give early refills on deppersion drugs? drugs invoveling in the pharamacy
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
All prescriptions filled at any pharmacy have to be ok'd by the pharmacist. It depends on how early the refill is. It's more a matter of your insurance. Your insurance won't pay if you get a refill too soon. If you don't have insurance, the pharmacy will usually fill something like that for you (meaning a non-controlled substance) 5-7 days early. You should call your pharmacy and ask them.