Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Early pregnancy, detected with large chorio decidual hemorrhage extending to cervix, have blood on wiping vagina. What should be done?

7 weeks 3 days pregnant with a larg chorio decidual hemorrhage measuring 47.1mms*12.7mms extending upto cervix .my last LMP was 21 july.i am getting dark brownish colour bleeding though it is less in the second day, just getting while wipeing vegina.i am not spotting.i had my ultrasound yesterday though baby is save but the homerrhage is large which can attack on babyany time.please suggest me what should i do? can i save my baby?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealtcareMagicForum

Hi..pooja,.. the viability of the fetus and degree of the placenta tear must be evaluated by USG
(ultra-sonogram)... you need to be clinically examined and need to be investigated for further continuation of pregnancy...consult a gynecologist..

Take care..
Answered: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor