Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Early ejaculation and erection problem. How to improve it ?

Hello sir This is AAAA From India i have got marriage in 2011. now me and my wife living together but i am not able to satisfiead him . I have a more problem which is as follow 1. Liquidity of semens , Early ejaculation and erection problem. due to this is fearing more how can i improve this type of problem Please help me and give me expert doctor to meet him. For this kind of act i shall be ever gratful to you. Regards AAAAAA Mob:- +91-0000
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
First of all don't watch the viscosity of semen.We cannot decide anything by necked eye.semen viscosity has no relation to sexual satisfaction.
Early ejeculation can be prolonged by start stop start technique.
Sex is in mind so erection has direct relation with your thoughts & mood.So do not depress your self .don't decide by your side that you are not satisfy her.Just ask her that she is satisfy or not.
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor