Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Eardrum perforated since 3 months

I am already writing now my problem but i am found that u have a consultation, but i need only a free answer my problem , My eardrum is perforated and suffered now for 3 months , Ive been check up the doctor for 3 months from now, and the doctor told to me need a surgeon to cover my eardrum perforated. What will happend if i dont want to make have a perforated surgeon due to financial problem and feel of fear, its that true i will become a menigitis and is that a serious.?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
If perforation is more then tympanoplasty is the only solution.
If there is small perforation then with application of some medicines may cure the perforation.
Ask your surgeon about your condition and non surgical way of treatment.
Take some antibiotic and ant put antibiotic drops in the ear.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor