Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Ear pus, chronic condition. Operations done on nose, ears. Permanent solution?

i sir, i am suffering from ear pus , my child hood onwards, up to now i have taken three operations, that is one for nose and onther two for ear,first time ear operation at the age of 18years ofter that next three yeas was no problems and next was nose operation at the age of 24years and next year that was ear operation at the age of 25years but still i am suffering from ear pus, how can i solve my problem permanently now my age 26years.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

There can be many reasons for the ear infection including an infection in your bone or an eustachian tube dysfunction ( tube between your nose and ear). Please meet your ent doctor , he will examine you and look for the source of the infection , once that is found , it can be treated and you will do well.

Answered: Wed, 9 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor