Ear piercing recently done, have pus on bot of ear lobe. Recovery time?

Hi, I am Emma. I have just got my ear pierced 14 days ago. I woke up this early morning only to find out bot of my ear lobe swollen and the piercing hole had pus which which when i rotate my earring it would smudge a bit of my studs. Then it would dry up itself on studs.I try to avoid water being on my ears as much as possibble, as i am afraid that it would hurt me but it feel hurt everytime i touch it. It just happen suddenly, ( its itchy sometimes few days ago and it should be norm) How long does it takes to healed and what should i do. I have also apply some oilments too. I really hope you shall help me...please... :) By the way, i use stainless steel piercing and i cannot take it off now as it should be hurt.. thanks a lot..Sorry fo a long asking, i really need help now.
Mon, 21 Jan 2013