Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Ear pain and problem in hearing. Frequent headaches. Doctor advised oil, which did not help. Any solution?

I have narrow channels in the ear my ear continually feels block, also have loss of hearing. I have asked for help from doctor who told me and my hearing do use oil. I have done so on and off but really very little improvement. MY ears ache from the pressure and my hearing does,nt improve, i have frequent headaches. When i ask my doctor for advice, his response is to say keep using the oil,,,Is there other help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you are having perforated tymanic membranes (narrow channels?), causing deafness..
dont use any ear drops now.. it will cause more harm than benefit..
see your ENT surgeon for tympanoplasty..
and all other symptoms will improve with this..
all the very best..
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor