Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Ear infection, clear discharge, head swelling, neck turning bluish. Do I need to go to the ER?

ive had a ear infection for a year and just resently had aculture done and it was positive for mrsa ive had odd things for the year happen like a lot of clear stuff coming out my ear a beige yellowish powder substance coming out my ear and recently the tips of my fingers have been going numb and white and my head gets swollen my neck turns bluish and it seems that my whole body starts to secrete this clear stuff its not really wet but i can feel the weight from whatever it is that im secreting weigh down the fabric frommy sheets or the weight of it in my towl when i drain it from my er now ithas turned into more of a yellowis color and when i take a hot show it start to pour i feel it buid up in my throat almost chocking me the er doesnt believe and always send me home with anitibiotics today i took a showr and felt somthing weir somthing burst in my throat and ALOT of pussy fluid came out my ears and i swolled some of it. i dont know what to do i have no insurance or a famlie dr. so i usally have to go to the er and tey dont take me seriously at all they dont even really look at me what should i do im afaird its gonna get into brain area and im gonna die cause noone will help me.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Dear Sir

Hello I am Dr Sharma ENT surgeon. On the basis of information provided I appears to be an ear infection - possibly middle ear infection leading to rupture of the drum and pus discharge from ear canal. But then the other symptoms are more complex (may be due to one of the complication of ear discharge) and you need a complete clinical examination to look for the cause of your symptoms. You will need a detailed hisotr examination and tests like the blood tests, X ray and CT scan to acually come don to the daignosis. If u want to discuss it further do write back with warm regards
Ravinder Sharma
Answered: Mon, 9 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor