Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Ear discomfort, swollen lymph node. Had benign papilloma removed. Should I go to ENT?

Hello, I have right ear discomfort, swollen lymph node (sub mand) and feels like someone is pressing on neck between the two. Been to dentist , xrays, teeth are good. I had a benign papilloma removed from left side 2weeks past. No obvious infection at present time. Going on 2 months, primary doesn t know. Should I seek an ENT? What & where would they start? Little nervous- having dipped for 20+ years and quit 7years ago.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for choosing HCM, The chances of ear wax with some fungal or bacterial infection, if it is wax impaction then you need to see the ENT , and it remove, if it is not wax impactin then otitis should be ruled out, in either case you need to seed the ENT surgeon, Have a good day.
Answered: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor