Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Ear ache while smoking. what should I do to treat this ?

When I inhale smoke or talk on the phone my right ear starts to really hurts what do I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  375
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

How long are u getting this type of pain?
Is there also hearing problem in right ear?
You should see an ENT specialist to find the cause and get treatment accordingly.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
In my view you may have developed a low grade inflammation or infection in the ear.
This would give you the discomfort you describe and either because of a small amount of discharge or inflammation might interfere with the clarity of your hearing.
It would be wise to seek the advice of your GP concerning the ear discomfort.
Take care
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor