Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Dull throbbing pulsating feeling under rib cage, stomach gas, burping. Cure for symptoms?

I have been to the doctor, who has order blood tests and and ultrasound . I have the dull throbbing pulsating uncomfortable feelings under my rib cage. I have been told to cut down on fatty foods. I must admit last week I had japanese broth for lunch and it helped. Otherwise my bowel movements and other functions seem normal. I have slight gases in stomach which make me burp.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  385
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
if your sensation is on the left side near heart you need to rule out a cardiac problem get an ecg done
also could be acidity problem or just palpitations related to anxiety
Acidity problem could make you burp
also simultaneously try a acidity medicine (ppi) and prokinetic may help relieve your symptoms
hope this answers your query
do get back if any further questions to be answered
wish you a speedy recovery
Answered: Sat, 3 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor