Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Dull skin, black marks, pimple scars, chicken pox scars. Using many face washes, no relief. Laser treatment prescribed. How can I get glowing skin free of black spots?

hello doctor, i am having a very dull skin with black marks and pimple marks, i had tried many face washes and now confused in what state i am in. i also do have chicken pox scars which is for years now. i am so so worried about my skin now... they say that laser treatment is the only way...but i feel rather than removing the chicken pox scars, i would be happy if my face stays always bright and the black spots are removed...hoping for an answer.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  985
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Since you get pimples and have dull skin you can try Melawash facewash which contains glycolicacid twice daily and use Aziderm cream20% at night for the pimples and blackmarks.They both do give good reslult for your problem.Use this for 1month and contact me later.For the scar you can consult dermatologist for Fraxel laser.
Answered: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor