Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Dull pain under right arm pit to breast. Hysterectomy done. Problem?

For the past 10 days I've had a dull aching pain under my right armpit that radiates under my breast. There a 2 tender areas when touching. I have pain under my breast when I lift my arm above my head. I'm not sure if this is a pulled muscle or something else. I've had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago and I just saw my gyn. dr. and had a breast exam and she did not find anything, this was about 3 weeks ago.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. There is nothing much to worry as there must be a muscle pull during work. I advice you to take muscle relaxant for this and you will get alright or if this pain continues you need to have a mammography done to rule out other issues in breast. Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor