Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Dull pain on stretching right arm. X-ray shows bone detachment, dense parent bone. Treatment?

I feel this dull pain when i stretch my right hand. it has been going on for months now, the pains radiate from the neck to my upper back. I have done an x-ray and also a CT scan, result shows that there is a minor detachment of the bone which makes the parent bone dense. what can i do to alleviate the pains
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
You did not mentioned here that which area of body has under gone the CT study and x-ray which bone of body being detached, how could you do such thing, you are asking for medical help and giving such history, take care next time.
Answered: Mon, 30 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor