Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Dull pain in groin area, tugging feeling in testicles. No hernias, kidney stones. History of back injury. Treatment?

Hi im a 29 yr old male i have a slight dull pain in my groin area on the right side ive seen the dr he checked for hernias and found nothing a few months ago i hurt my back in the lower L4 and L5 area been going to a chiro for some time now i started having this pain a few weeks ago and got tested for stones and found none it feels kinda like somone is pulling on my testicle . The pain almost always goes away when i stand or lay down the only time i really notice it is when im sitting oh i am sexually active but only with my wife who is pregnant . Please help i am getting sick of this annoying pain and want it gone.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  617
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with Healthcaremagic. I will do my best to help you.

What you describe here may be referred pain from your L4 L5 problem. In any case a MRI scan will help sort this out. An X-ray of your hip joints might also be a good idea. You need a diagnosis.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Answered: Thu, 5 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor