Dull pain, discomfort around belly button while sitting, normal blood test and ct scan of abdominal area. Cause?

For about a month and a half I have had a dull pain more like discomfort in the area just to the right of my belly button and down about an inch or two and at times feels as if it moves to my right along my beltline. I have had a blood test and Ct scan of my abdominal area all coming back normal. Pain is generally when I am sitting. Standing and moving I have almost zero discomfort.Do you have any ideas
Thu, 11 Apr 2019