Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Dull ache in the chest, severe knee pain , knees crack and pop on walking, edema in hands and legs, puffiness in face. What treatment should I take?

I ve felt ill since my mom died about a year ago. I ve had a pain in my chest that several Drs diagnosed as anxiety but I feel that it s more than that. It s a dull ache. About 2 weeks ago my knees started hurting so bad that I couldn t walk. They have fluid on them and pop and crack when I walk. They both hurt really bad. Now I have pitting edema in my legs and my hands , wrists, arms and puffiness in my face. I can t work because I hurt so bad and there are no doctors that will listen to me. I also have a lot of joint pain and pain that moves to different areas of my body every other day. I m very depressed and anxious. Now with all of these new problems I feel very scared. Please advise me on what to do. I m 34 years old, 5 2 , 150 lbs. Female with 2 beautiful children.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be due to arthritis. This needs proper investigations to find out the cause for treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Tue, 8 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor