Due to premature ejaculation me and my wife never enjoyed our sex life

I am 39 yrs old married man and my wife also 39.we have been married almost 12yrs and have 2 children age between 10 and 8. Our problem is we never enjoyed our sex life. My problem is I cannot satisfy partner. When my penis go to her vagina immediately I am ejaculated. So that she cannot Get the feelings. When my penis in her vagina I cannot hold it too long.I do self ejaculation with watching movies or imaging with my wife.After ejaculated, for another 24 hrs I am not interested in any sexual activity .What should I do to make my happy? Because of this she always gets mad because her body gets tired and pain full.So, what should I do make her happy? My knowledge about sex relation are very limited.
Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
nothing to worry...
its a pre mature ejaculation problem...
for free consultation and medicine(ayurvedic herbal) send ur address and complete biodata at drbhagwanjindal@gmail.com
josemanuel's  Response
You should consult to any sexologist in person for proper physical check up, laboratory tests and appropriate treatment.