Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Dryness, excessive itching, burning and irritation over penile skin, no relief with anti-itch ointments. Remedy?

Infection (Probably fungal ) on penis covering skin. Currently it has spread till 10 centimeter area at the front side. Symptoms include dry skin , Excessive itching, burning & irritation. I feel it has developed due to unhygienic undergarments. I have tried ring-guard and itch-guard but its not working. Kindly suggest a treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
I suggest you should consult a qualified dermatologist (skin doctor). If you have already done that and the skin lesion is not responding to the treatment, then better consult a surgeon in time.
Answered: Tue, 5 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor