Dry skin and hair loss. Have history of Transverse Myelitis. Are these two conditions related?

had transverse myletis 12 years ago, have problems walking at times and otherf problems, like weak legs at times and always pain in lower back and problems urinating and more, but recently notice more dry skin and hair loss on lower legs, can this all be related, my health is overall ok, good BP, have loss some weight about 25 pounds over the past 5 months, tying to get to 200, have 25 more to go, but the dry skn and hair loss, been using more cream lately, is there something else I should do/??
Fri, 29 Nov 2013