Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Dry sensitive skin, huge under eye circles, skin breaks out on using paraben. No improvement with various medicines. Suggestion?

hi this is reena from mumbai...24 yr old...getting married in dec....minimum out door acitivies... i have dry sensitive skin ...with huge under eye circles... my problem is if i use any product which has paraben skin breaks out..(not in pimples i get small bumps on face) evn if i use a body moisturizer which contain paraben i get small bumps on face... i am trying to use non oily face mousturizer...nothing is working for me..people suggese using extra virgin olive oil as a moisturizer i hv tried this matter wt i use my face gets greesy and dull if i use any kinda moisturizer after washing it...n nothing works on dark circles also??
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi your dry skin not responsding to paraben based moisterisers can be treated by acnemiiste cream or venusia max lotion or ammonium lactate cream like amylac cream which are paraben free.and use a liquid soap like cetaphil cleansing lotion or clinsure lotion for bath.regarding under eye dark circles use melaglow cream or wonder eye or fair eye creams.if no response use chemical peels like azalic acid or tca or glycolic acid
Answered: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor