Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Dry penis skin, cuts on foreskin, white substance, painful. What can I use?

I have a problem and I hope you can help me. I noticed that I have dry skin in my penis new to me never has this happen before. Now I have cuts around my foreskin n I have been putting neosporin but it hasn t been working... I have 3 days with this it hurts when I clean it or pull back the skin. N It does have white stuff around n is very painful can u please tell me what can I use to cure this problem thank you
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  331
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.

You are likely to be suffering from yeast infection of the foreskin and glans of your penis and it is called as Balanoposthitis.

It is more common when you are a diabetic. So get checked for high blood sugar and the presence of sugar in urine. If it so, it has to be kept under control. Otherwise it will recur quite often.

If your sex partner has yeast infection in their Vulva and vagina, then also you may likely to get the same. If your sex partner on the family way or a diabetic she may have more chances of this infection.
If you meet your physician he/she will give the appropriate anti-fungal treatment for both for you and your sex partner. During the treatment sexual abstinence is a must.
You will be alright soon.
DR S.murugan
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor