Dry eyes due to meibomian gland dysfunction, right filamentaty keratitis. Any homeopatic or ayurvedic treatment?

my wife is having dry eyes problem due to meibomian gland dysfunction with lid edema ,cilary congestion,corneal filaments and punctua epithelial erosions with one epithelial defect,clear and deep anterior chamber in the right eye and mgd with clear cornea in the left eye. tear break time was low..so it is meibomian gland dysfunction and dry eyes with right filamentary keratitis.

pl. suggest effective treatment in herbal,homo and ayurvedic---e mail address is YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 4 Jun 2013