Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Dry eye problem, running eyes. Want second opinion

My name is Vicki House.
I was recommended by Dr. Kwon from Tallman Eye to make appointment with Dr. Glavas in Newburyport, MA at the Anna Jacques Hospital. I have a severe dry eye problem and I would like a 2nd opinion Re: my dry eye problem..My eyes run alot and would like to see if there is anything that can be done for the problem.
Vicki House I guess I can contact Dr. Glavas in newburyport Ma to make an appointment
I thought I could contact him through this website.

Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

I do not know how the severe dry eye was diagnosed in your case. You should undergo schirmer test for an accurate diagnosis of dry eye. Meantime, you can start using some lubricating eye drops. If this does not help, you should visit a eye surgeon who will block the puncta and advise you further for the dry eye.

Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor