Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Dry chapped lips with bruise. Need to see a doctor?

I have chapped and very dry lips . I used a paper towel to wipe my lps today, and an hour later i have a bruise on my lower right corner of my lip. May not be concerned because weather drys my lips, but the last few years it seems that if I bump my arms I bruise easy. Mainly my right side. Should I be worried, and need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  346
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, you are having cheilitis. It may be due to sun, nutritional deficiency, riboflavin deficiency, iron deficiency, zink deficiency, irritatation, allergy etc.. Remove the cause and apply alovera or glycerin containing cream. You will feel better ... However you consult nearby dermatologist.. Ok
Answered: Sat, 30 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor