Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Dry bubble formation on feet, peeling skin. Used Clope S cream. Permanent cure?

hii summers i have small and dry bubble like formations on my foots and after some days the skin starts removing at that place.i was using clope S cream.This cream cures this problem but it again appears after some days.It will happen in every summer.So what should i use so that it can cure permanently.Please advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You seem to be suffering from a type of eczema known as pompholyx. It is characterised by deep seated pin point blisters on sides of fingers and palms. It has a seasonal verification. Unfortunately there is no permanent cure. I would suggest that you use a mild steroid than clobetasol like mometasone which is of midpotency. Use of emollient cream would also help in its preventiin to some extent. Avoid using harsh soaps and detergents.. If the lesion are too itchy use oral cetirizine

Hope that helped
Answered: Fri, 14 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor