Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Dry, black skin spots on forehead after getting boils, have oily skin. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor, I have oily skin, very often I get boils on face and other parts of the body. After they open up and gets dried, leave big black marks on skin. The size of the marks are as big as 2 cm some They remain. I have one such mark on forehead , every morning the black spot Dries and small pices of dry skin drops down. What can be done to get rid of these black skin spots. Thanks Joseph
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
I will be glad to be of assistance.
I hope you are not scratching the pimples or boils that you may be getting.
That can leave behind marks.
Now u need to apply glycolic acid cream 6% daily at night on the dark spots.
This will lighten the spots gradually.

Hope this is helpful.
Answered: Tue, 4 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor