Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Dry Vagina feel pain during insertion

I am 40 years old and my husband is 45 years.Both of us are very interested in having sex as and when we desire.However recently it has become very painfull during insertion.I Haveheard that there arelubricants to over come this problem But i donot know wher it is available or what its brand name etc. Can any one help.
Tue, 10 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You should see a gynac doc for this, they will prescribe you some cream to make vagina normal again. and slo some lubricants to help you out. you may need hormone suppliments for overcoming age related changes.

  User's Response

use coconut oil

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor