Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Drugs which guarantee height increase

dear doctor i am 24 year old boy I am very upset about my height . My height is 5ft 2 inches of my height I should be 5 ft 6 inches. Can increase my height With a drug which is guaranteed to increase my height. thanks & Regards
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response

The height of a person is controlled by many factors like parental height, hormones and freedom from any chronic illness. However, at your age the bones stop growing in length and no medicine whatsoever helps to increase the height at this age. Do not fall a prey to false claims of quacks. Try to develop your personality and learn good skills. Excel in your career through hard work and don,t have a complex of being short statured. following lines can sum up what I want to tell you:

In bulk, doth make men better be;

Or standing long an oak, three hundred year,

To fall a log at last, dry, bald and sere:

A lily of a day,

Is fairer far in May,

Although it fall and die that night;

It was the plant and flower of light.

In small proportions we just beauties see;

And in small measures, life may perfect be.

Ben Jonson

Answered: Sat, 17 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor