Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Drugs to remove cut marks

sir say some medicien to get rid from cutten marks on my arms i dnt have parents to take a expencive treatement pls help me i will be thankfull to you sir sir it is skin colour and there are 6deap marks on arms
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

Cut marks usually dont go easily as it heals with scar tissue. Try applying Kojic acid and salicylic acid creams to make it less prominent. It will show results but it might not be totally satisfactory. Approach a dermatologist for a prescription, dont consider this as my prescription to you

I hope I was of help

Answered: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor