Drugs causing staining of teeth,please quit this habbit

My front teeth are little yellowish and it looks little bad when i smile. so i decided to got to the doc for the removal of stain. he said this is because of the drug i have used in childhood and it has caused the staining of the teeth and it will require wieners, what drugs will cause these staining of the teeth
Mon, 3 Jan 2011
's  Response
yes i want to share my maids kids experience that near my place there is a ayruveic doctor, who does not practise ayurvedic medicine only gives allopathic medications. doctor had given him high dose of tetracycline for almost 2-3 weeks. he started develpoing dark stains over the teeth. later another good doctor explained me that
Hashmath's  Response
what is the solution to remove this stained teeth pleeees help peoples
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

i have heard that iron containing medicines and some tetracyclines cause stains in teeth.

rakshita's  Response
There are many drugs which causes staining of teeth like tetracyclines, which given can causes staining of teeths. So it should be avoided in the children.