Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Drug addiction treatment,pls help me

my son is 18 years old..he was very good in studies....but now he has become a drug addict..he is not in a position to leave that..i donno what to do pls help me
Fri, 30 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
first and the fore most drugs and addiction is a very common incident in young adults. so many die due to drugs. even if you go to rehabilitation centre also they will not leave there habit. this is because they cant get out from it. i dont know much about it. strong will is required
  User's Response

take him to a de-addiction center...get properly treated...he needs assistance..he willl surely come out of it..

  User's Response

my friends son is found buying eraze x fluid whitner and white patches are found on his socks what is the degree of addi ction how far has it reached is he addicted to drugs

  User's Response
Drug addict oh!!!!, that is very bad. You need to get him out of it immediately. Ask him from where he is getting drugs. Donot give money so that he cannot bu those drugs. Immediately take him to deaddiction centers. Cut down the friends who also involve in this
  User's Response
please join him to a deaddiction center. apart from your love and support.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor