Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Drinking alcohol with soda, coke, ginger ale, sprite, vomiting. High tolerance towards alcohol. Should I stick to non carbonated mixers?

Recently, I ve noticed that I ve been getting sick from drinking alcohol.. Its usually mixed with some kind of soda such as coke, ginger ale, sprite or red bull. Sometimes I won t even be drunk but I will throw up at least once. I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol and am wondering if the mixing with soda could be getting me sick? Should I stick to non carbonated mixers?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for Query,
We have phases in our life for attraction of something.
This happens some times that you feel strong avulsion of alcohol weather mixed with others or not.
the satiety center in our brain plays a major role in developing desire for it.
you better know that consuming more alcohol is injurious to your health.
Just use this oppertunity to control your alcohol habit.thanks
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor