Dr. Rynne, my 80 y.o. husband has ascities from non-alcoholic

Dr. Rynne, my 80 y.o. husband has ascities from non-alcoholic liver issues. He has had 34 paracenthesis treatments. Now being drained every 2 weeks resulting in 6-7 liters per withdrawal. Tonight, he is extremely weak, throwing up, will NOT go to the hospital, BP is 149/74, Blood Sugar 114, heart rate 72. Weight 212, Height 6.1 He said he has thrown up 4 times this week from periodic nausea. However, he seemed fine yesterday. No cancer cells but stage 2-3 kidney issues. No heart issues but still extremely weak.
Thu, 31 May 2018